Jan 4, 2016

Happy New Year + Big News!


Happy New Year everyone! We're finally in 2016 and 2016 has some great opportunities for me. I'm decided to start with fulltime blogging. I'm still a psychology student, but I'm doing that parttime. That's why I have enough time for my blog and that is why I made the decision to start blogging fulltime.

Last year I was struggling with finding time for my blog. I couldn't find time because of the parttime job I had next to my study. Sometimes I had to stop blogging. And I hated that. The last couple of months I started to think what I really wanted with my life and of course with  my blog. I wanted to bring my blog to the next level, but I didn't know how. And where did I needed to find time for that. Eventually I decided that if I wanted to be 100% committed to my blog, that I needed to take all the time that I had and started working on my blog. That was the moment I decided that I wanted to blog fulltime. And that fulltime blogging starting right now. Here in 2016!

I'm so exited for this and I can't wait to see what will happen with my blog if I put all the effort and time on it. This is my resolutions for 2016 and I have another big plan for my blog. Or next to my blog, I need to say. I am going to start a webshop for accessories. This webshop wil launch in february and will be on his own, but still connected to my blog. From now on I will update you about the webshop every week.

A lot of big news and a lot of excited new things. I hope that 2016 will bring you a lot of happiness, love and great opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful photo :)
    Congrats on deciding to blog full time! I'm excited to watch your blog grow! Happy 2016!

    Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete