Jan 8, 2016

Let's Talk Weather






Shirt: H&M (similar HERE) / Sleeveless blazer: Forever21 (similar HERE) / Trousers: H&M (HERE) / Belt: H&M / Bag: River Island (also love THIS ONE) / Heels: Forever21 (similar HERE) / Sunglasses: RayBan (HERE) / Earrings: Soon Available in my webshop

It finally stopped with raining here in Holland. We couldn't shoot for days, but here is finally a new outfit. I think I should rename my blog. I'm always talking about the weather. Do you think that a blog name: letstalkweather is better for my blog. No, I'm joking.

I love this outfit. It's casual, but also perfect for business work days. I love the wide trousers. And what do you think about the earrings? I love them. This is one of the earrings that I'm going to sell in my webshop. It will launch in february. I'm so excited about it!


Shop This Look:

13 comments:

  1. The vest is great :-*

    www.inblushandblack.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag! So fun and playful! Great pick :)

    Denina
    Purely Me by Denina Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same in England - just can't get any looks shot!

    Loving this one!

    http://arabellawright.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so chic and sophisticated! Love the vest
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit!! That bag is killer.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is so beautiful!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look! I love the blazer! Thanks for sharing! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a chic work look! Love it!

    www.tailoredandtrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style! Love your outfit and glasses!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very stylish and perfect for work and/or going to university! :)

    And I can relate to the Dutch weather.. I actually haven't done any shoots this year. :|

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! I love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete