Dec 22, 2015

12x NYE Dresses


Click  for more information on the picture!

I know, Christmas didn't started yet and I'm already posting a blog about NYE! But if your just like me and still not figured out what to wear at NYE, here are some great outfits that I found at ASOS. I love ASOS! They have a great own brand and a lot of other brands. Tomorrow I am going shopping for some last Christmas things and hopefully I will find the perfect outfit for NYE or I will choose one of these and hope it will arrive on time!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty dresses. I'm drawn to all of the Art Deco sequin patterns. You chic and classy. Body conscious but not trying to hard. Great picks.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the middle dress on the middle row!!
    Use the code “2016” at checkout for a 30% holiday discount: http://www.shopsaul.com/collections/f-w-15-products

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks <3

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses! Great styles!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASOS has the best party dresses! I love all of these!


    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful dresses

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Dresses

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete