Jul 16, 2014

LOOKBOOK: Kimono and butterfly tree












Kimono: Primark / Top: H&M / Trousers: Forever21 / Shoes: Alysa Mode / Necklace: Primark / Sunglasses: RayBan

Mijn vriend was deze mooie boom tegengekomen toen hij de honden aan het uitlaten was en maakte er een foto van voor mij. Geweldige voor mooie foto's. Het is echt een lieve schat dat hij daar aan denkt. 
Wie dit heeft gedaan is niet bekend en om welke reden ook niet. Ik vind het prachtig. Mijn nieuwe kimono past er perfect bij.

My boyfriend found this tree when he was walking the dogs and took a picture of it for me. Perfect for beautiful pictures. So sweet of him that he thinks about that.
It's unknow who did this and why. But I think it's beautiful. My new kimono looks perfect with this tree.

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace!! Pretty a new boho style outfit post up on my blog!! I hope you like it!! :)

    http://www.grabmyhips.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/boho-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful kimono, you accessorized very well love the statement glasses. You kind of match the butterflies on the tree...beautiful post

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete