Nov 11, 2016

What Two Months Of Marriage Told Me


Today (October 2nd, 2016) I am married two months to the most amazing men I ever met. Since I was a little girl I dreamed about my wedding. I think almost every girl does that. I knew what kind of dress I wanted, where I wanted to get married and what kind of husband. Well, the husband is like I always wanted. But the dress was a bit different, because of my pregnancy and I never thought I would marry in one of the oldest churches in our area. But you know what? It doesn't matter. Our day was perfect!

The last two months I learned some things about being married:

  • It takes time to get used to call Erik my husband and not anymore my boyfriend.
  • Carrying his last name is great, but you have to change it every where.
  • And there are still companies that prefer to use your birthname.... :(
  • The way how you feel doesn't change. You still feel the same. I'm still Cherish and I still love Erik as much as before the wedding. No magical feeling. But don't get me wrong. It feels good and great to be married.
  • And every one is waiting for the wedding photos, especially the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment