Jul 27, 2016

Instagram Lately #3


When I still could wear normal jeans! Jeans: H&M / Top: H&M / Vest: Primark / Shoes: H&M, (similar HERE)


Luna taking a nap!


Blazer: H&M / Top: Forever21 (similar HERE) / Jeans: Sutherland (similar HERE) / Shoes: H&M


Luna photobombing!


The gorgeous bracelet that Erik gave me on my birthday!

Here are the recent updates from my Instagram account. I didn't update much, because of the pregnancy morning (all day) sickness I had. Worst two months, but I survived it. I'm planning on to update my instagram regularly from now on.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! Luna is so adorable, and those flowers are so pretty!

    http://www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty snaps- and how cute is Luna?!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics as ever doll, love your style!
    Darlene | sozudo kjoler

    ReplyDelete