Sep 10, 2015

Klein Curacao





Top: H&M (similar HERE and HERE) / Bikini: HEMA 

When I see this photo's, I just want to jump in a plane and go back. Yes, I miss Curacao. And this day was wonderful. We where at Klein Curacao, a small island before the coast of Curacao. It has a dark history. During the slave time, sick slaves where dumped on this island. Some people say it's haunted. Well, I didn't see any ghost. But I had mixed feelings about going to the Island. I wanted to see the island, because of the history. Where other people just lay on the beach all day long, my boyfriend and I took a hike an visit to the old lighthouse. The only building on the Island. Such a small island, but so much history. In the afternoon we layed on the beach and took this pictures. 

10 comments:

  1. Love that lace top! So envious of where you are at!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top♥♥♥ Nice pics☺.
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you had a great trip! You look like you're having so much fun.

    stay styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: stay_styled
    Blog: http://staystyledblog.com/mother-nature/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sad history for such a beautiful place. You look stunning!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, I love your lace top
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, and I love that there's such a backstory to the place you visited.

    http://patti-kao.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog. loooove the top! so elegant!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your photos and would love to be relaxing in that island, too. You look perfect in that bikini!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had fun on the beach! You look gorgeous!
    -Lily from www.withlovelilyrose.com

    ReplyDelete