Mar 25, 2015

Brown Faux Leather Studs






Jacket: Brandless (similar HERE) / Blouse: H&M (HERE) / Jeans: H&M (HERE) / Boots: Asos (sold out, similar HERE)

Another outfit that I wore during my trip. I bought the brown faux leather jacket in a small shop in my own hometown. It's brandless, but I found the jacket so amazing that I bought it. I'm sorry that I don't have a link for the jacket, but I found some similar jackets for you.

Right know I'm busy with some stuff for school. I have finals in May. This week I need to make a lot of papers for the finals. My school history is a long story. I had a lot of bad luck, because of my health, It feels good to back on track. 


SHOP THIS LOOK

11 comments:

  1. Love your boots!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the Top!
    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/2015/03/small-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fell in love with your blog! You do a great job! I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is great! I love the jeans with it, too. Wonderful outfit!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great color leather jacket! perfect for spring transition!!

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jacket and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the exams! Remember to take breaks when studying. Thats a mistake I made during my school days. Overstudying, then I go take the exams and blank out. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those boots! And even more when I realised they're from Asos, this is such a great outfit and some gorgeous photography, I also really like your brick wall setting, what a lovely little lane to take some photos in! :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete