Aug 4, 2014

JULY OUTFITS


I started July with jeans en trousers and I ended with a dress or skirts. That means that de second part of July was full of beautiful summer days. I'm curious what August will bring.

July was the month that I started to show my outfits and I'm really enjoying it. In every new outfit picture I see progress. Every new picture is better and beautifuller. I'm starting to learn this thing. Also a great thanks to my boyfriend who's making my pictures. He's learning every time and keeps getting better. Together we're a perfect team I think.

8 comments:

  1. lovee all of them! specially the last one

    Kisses,
    www.taislany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your Blog! Veryyyy good ;)

    http://nadinekaaay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I really like the skirts/dresses on the bottom row! Blogging is a journey and it is so fun to look back and see how your style (and photography skills) have changed over time.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your style!!! I'm all about ripped jeans and leather skirts! AWESOME!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great outfit, but my absolutely favourite is the last one! I fanned you on lookbook ;)

    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved all the outfits, especially the skirts as you have killer legs! xx www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete